Silk/modal blended knitted fabrics have the highest air permeability and abrasion resistance besides least air resistance with very good thermal conductivity – all these properties making this blended fabric an excellent choice as garment material.
Apparel industry is always driven by trendy fashion concepts. Fashion is a resultant of the culmination of creativeness compounded with or without simple or exotic concepts, designs, shapes, silhouettes with ornamentations and splash of colours. Fashion and trend changes can occur at any point of time.
- High hairiness value.
- High Single yarn strength.
- High lea strength
- High elongation and CSP.
- Good Abrasion resistance as these fibers is man-made and as their surface is smooth, they are lesser friction resulting in decreased abrasion.
- Higher drivability than cotton fabric.
- High difference in bursting strength because of increased unevenness and increased mass variation of the yarn.
- Decreased bursting strength.
- High area shrinkage.
- High longitudinal wicking length.
- Increased thermal conductivity.
- Air permeability is high.
- Air resistance is minimal.
- Excellent thermal conductivity.